Group Fitness Classes Etiquette
Customers are requested to adhere to the following:
- Please wipe down your fitness equipment after use utilising the sanitiser provided.
- During classes, please keep conversation to a minimum as this can be distracting to the instructor and other class participants.
- Keep mobile phone use to a minimum during the class (silent mode during all classes).
- Suitable clothing to be worn while exercising (no muddy trainers or outdoor shoes).
- If you are 5 mins late for a class, you will be denied access due to safety measures and to reduce disruption to the class.
- No bags and personal belongings may be taken within the exercise studios. All personal items must be stored within the lockers provided (located in the changing rooms).
- Suitable drinks and containers only – e.g. No glass bottles and open containers etc.
- Please do not obstruct fire exits.
- Food and chewing gum is not permitted during the class.