Recruitment Day - Colchester Northern Gateway Sport Park
Leisure World Colchester has entered the next exciting phase in the development of its sport and leisure facilities, with the construction of the multi-million pound Colchester Northern Gateway Sports Park which opens Early 2021 to complement the on-going investments to the regionally renowned leisure facilities, which attract over 1 million visits a year.
Covering 76 acres the site will provide both indoor and outdoor leisure activities with a 1-mile floodlit road cycle circuit, 2x 4G pitches for rugby and football, grass pitches accessible cycling routes, cyclocross, pump track, learn to ride and archery along with a five court sports hall, indoor cricket, Fitness suite and studios along with 2x classrooms and Café
We are now seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join our team at the Colchester Northern Gateway Sports Park by hosting a Recruitment Day.
Applications are now closed.
Available Roles (full-time, part-time and casual)
- Catering Assistants – View more details
- Cycling Assistants – View more details
- Cycling Coaches (part-time and casual only) – View more details
- Leisure Assistants – View more details
- Welcome Zone Assistants – View more details
- Welcome Zone Officers – View more details
- Aerobic/Class Instructors – incl. indoor cycling/spinning (part-time and casual only) – View more details
- Yoga/Pilates Instructors (part-time and casual only) – View more details
Click HERE to know about the CMG pay grades.
Stage 1 – Submit your application to attend our Recruitment Day between 21 and 30 Sept 2020 through the online form. The form will include the following:
- Which role are you interested in?
- How many hours are you interested in working per week?
- What times are you available to work?
- A statement of how you meet the criteria for the role you are interested in, as stipulated on the person specification (strict maximum 500 words)
Please note: dependant on levels of interest this application process may close early or selected roles may be removed from the list of those available to apply for before the closing date of 30 Sept.
Applications are now closed.
Stage 2 – If successful at Stage 1 you will be invited to the Recruitment Day which will entail:
- Attendance at Leisure World Colchester on Tuesday 13 October for a 10 minute one to one slot with one of our managers where you will be asked some questions.
- You will need to ensure that you are available to attend at any time on this date as your specific slot will be emailed to you, but this may be with short notice.
- You must bring a printed copy of your Curriculum Vitae to this session to be handed at your one to one slot.
Stage 3 – If successful at Stage 2 you will be invited to attend a formal interview in November. Prior to your interview you will need to complete a formal application form during the 48 hour period of 30th October and 31st October. Therefore, it is essential you are available to complete the application form during this window.