Dementia Friendly Activities
FREE activities offering support for people living with dementia and their carers. Our Dementia Friendly activities allow you to
continue doing something you love, or even give you the chance to try something new, in a safe and supportive
At Leisure World Colchester every Wednesday (Please note sessions do not run during school holidays)
- Table tennis and badminton from 1.00pm – 3.00pm every Wednesday
- Swimming available under the guidance of qualified teachers in the Fitness Pool from 2.30pm – 3.30pm every Wednesday
- Afternoon Dance with tea – 1.00pm – 3.00pm – selected dates:
- 16 & 30 January, 6 February, 6 & 20 March, 3 April 2019
- “Songs & Memories” with Angela Dennis 1.00pm – 2.00pm – selected dates:
- 9 & 23 January, 13 & 27 February, 13 & 27 March 2019
There’s no need to book – call 01206 282000 for more information.
Community360 are able provide transport to Leisure World for these activities by accessing bursary funding dedicated to participants in the sessions. Please call 01206 216600 to obtain further information and to book your transport.