During May half term school holidays, Leisure World Colchester will be offering a limited holiday activity programme due to the short notice of General Election.
Charter Hall is used as the Election Office for the count as well as for several days prior to and after day of the election.
There will be no Kids Camp or Base Camp operating during May half term.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Tue 30 May
1.30pm – 2.30pm
2.30pm – 3.30pm
Wed 31 May
Play & Swim
We will be offering a full summer holiday activity programme and details will be available soon.
For children in school years 1 to 6
A range of activities from swimming to trampolining, as well as games, arts, crafts, a bouncy castle and much more
Sessions are led by qualified coaches and the camp also includes lunch
9am – 3pm £25.50 per day
8am – 5.30pm £30.50 per day
For young people of secondary school age (up to the age of 15)
Sessions include trips to places such as X-Treme Gaming
Swimming everyday and a lunch is provided
8am – 5.30pm
Prices start from £30.50 per day and vary depending on trips included
How to book
Bookings for holiday activities must be made in person. Alternatively the booking form can be printed off and posted to the Centre with a cheque made payable to Colchester Borough Council. Unfortunately we cannot take bookings by telephone or online .
Please read the Holiday Activities Terms and Conditions before completing the booking form.
We accept the following vouchers:
- Kiddivouchers.com – electronic vouchers
- Computersharevouchers.com (formerly Busy Bees) – electronic and paper vouchers
- Edenred – electronic vouchers – our Edenred reference is: P20794919
- Sodexho Pass – electronic and paper vouchers
- Ourchildcarevouchers.com – electronic vouchers
- Allsaveuk.com – electronic and paper vouchers
- Care-4.co.uk – electronic vouchers – our Care-4 account reference is: 90040755
- Busy Bees Benefits
The vouchers can be used for our Kids Camp for children up to age 11 years.
To pay by voucher you will need to:
- Arrange payment with your Childcare Voucher Provider
- Email Contact.LeisureWorld@colchester.gov.uk with the amount of the payment and the days, dates and names of children attending (please note this is not a booking at this stage)
- Attach a copy of the remittance advice for your electronic voucher payment to the email this will help us to deal with your request faster.
As soon as we receive notification from your Childcare Voucher Provider that payment has been made we will send you an email confirming payment. You can then make a booking.
If you wish to pay using one of the paper vouchers detailed above you will need to bring these to the Welcome Zone main desk to use as payment.