Kids Camp & Base Camp
In school holidays, Leisure World Colchester offers loads of great fun activities.
Kids Camp and Base Camp provides supervised sessions offering a full day of fun and activities, making them ideal for working parents.
Summer Holiday Aquatics Programme Tuesday 1 August – Friday 11 August
These lessons are taught by trainee swim teachers attending courses at Leisure World which is an accredited ASA Centre of Excellence
Wet ‘n Wild
9:15am -10:00am course including canoeing, personal survival, diving, snorkelling & water polo skills
Stages 1,2 &3
9:00am or 9:30am intensive course for Stage 1 & 2
9:15am – 10:00am intensive course for Stage 3
Tuesday 1 August to Friday 4 August £20 for 4 sessions
Monday 7 August to Friday 11 August £25 for 5 sessions
For children in school years 1 to 6
A range of activities from swimming to trampolining, as well as games, arts, crafts, a bouncy castle and much more
Sessions are led by qualified coaches and the camp also includes lunch
9am – 3pm £25.50 per day
8am – 5.30pm £30.50 per day
How to book
Bookings for holiday activities must be made in person. Alternatively the booking form can be printed off and posted to the Centre with a cheque made payable to Colchester Borough Council. Unfortunately we cannot take bookings by telephone or online .
Please read the Holiday Activities Terms and Conditions before completing the booking form.
We accept the following vouchers:
- Kiddivouchers.com – electronic vouchers
- Computersharevouchers.com (formerly Busy Bees) – electronic and paper vouchers
- Edenred – electronic vouchers – our Edenred reference is: P20794919
- Sodexho Pass – electronic and paper vouchers
- Ourchildcarevouchers.com – electronic vouchers
- Allsaveuk.com – electronic and paper vouchers
- Care-4.co.uk – electronic vouchers – our Care-4 account reference is: 90040755
- Busy Bees Benefits
The vouchers can be used for our Kids Camp for children up to age 11 years.
To pay by voucher you will need to:
- Arrange payment with your Childcare Voucher Provider
- Email Contact.LeisureWorld@colchester.gov.uk with the amount of the payment and the days, dates and names of children attending (please note this is not a booking at this stage)
- Attach a copy of the remittance advice for your electronic voucher payment to the email this will help us to deal with your request faster.
As soon as we receive notification from your Childcare Voucher Provider that payment has been made we will send you an email confirming payment. You can then make a booking.
If you wish to pay using one of the paper vouchers detailed above you will need to bring these to the Welcome Zone main desk to use as payment.