Group Fitness TimetableBook one of our fantastic fitness classes
Our usual Group Fitness Timetable is shown below. Any changes to this schedule will be displayed in the live updates & amendments messages above.
All classes are suitable for age 16+ with the exception of Divacise, Shake That!, Zumba, Line Dancing and all Water Fitness classes which are suitable for 14 years and over.
Participants must have completed an Activa Gym induction prior to joining any SYNRGY 360 (Core, HIIT, Circuit) or Kettlebell Class.
Group Fitness Classes Etiquette
Customers are requested to adhere to the following:
- Please wipe down your fitness equipment after use utilising the sanitiser provided.
- During classes, please keep conversation to a minimum as this can be distracting to the instructor and other class participants.
- Keep mobile phone use to a minimum during the class (silent mode during all classes).
- Suitable clothing to be worn while exercising (no muddy trainers or outdoor shoes).
- If you are 5 mins late for a class, you will be denied access due to safety measures and to reduce disruption to the class.
- No bags and personal belongings may be taken within the exercise studios. All personal items must be stored within the lockers provided (located in the changing rooms).
- Suitable drinks and containers only – e.g. No glass bottles and open containers etc.
- Please do not obstruct fire exits.
- Food and chewing gum is not permitted during the class.